Veterinarians agree, for prevention or to speed recovery, IceHorse™ Works.
Single Universal Tendon wrap with 2 FirstIce® ice packs
- Easy to use Ice Horse™ Tendon Wraps with FirstIce® provide uniform compression and coverage to reduce inflammation and heat of the tendons and ligaments surrounding the cannon bone area after work or injury.
- First+Ice® packs mold to the horses legs for maximum coverage and stay cold for over 2 hours.FirstIce® is reusable.
- When you are done, simply place your packs back in the freezer. Within hours they are ready to use again.Ice Horse™ Tendon Wraps are made with Quadrispan™ anti migration fabric.
- Our unique breathable fabric keeps the wraps in place on the horses leg and the ice compressed against the area being treated.
- Specially placed Velcro closures allow for a secure tight fit every time. Removal is easy – no yanking or jerking on the tabs to undo.
If heat is recommended, follow the easy instructions on the FirstIce® pack.
How To Apply ICE HORSE™ Cold Compression Wraps.
When frozen, our patented First+Ice™ formula turns the packs into soft flaky ice. Reusable First Ice packs stay frozen for over two hours working continuously to keep your horses’ legs healthy and help speed recovery after injury.
First, remove your First+™Ice packs from the freezer.
Gently massage the ice for about 10 seconds to loosen the small ice crystals.
Place your packs in the inner sleeves of the wrap.
Next, using cool water, sponge the area to be treated. This allows better penetration of the ice to the selected area.
Finally, place the Wrap on the horse’s leg, securing the inside sleeve tightly against the horses leg. Wrap the outer compression sleeve around the leg and secure tightly with the Velcro straps starting with the middle strap. Next tighten the bottom strap and finish at the top.
WHEN USING ICE HORSE™ PRODUCTS
WE RECOMMEND YOUR HORSE IS TIED SECURELY AND NOT LEFT UNATTENDED